Celebrating Plastic-Free July with the AquaPlastic Team
August 2018: Design Museum Magazine feature about the multi-disciplinary performing arts group Masary Studios, which awakens iconic spaces in Boston through original, often interactive audio-visual pieces. You can read the entire article here.
As content creator and editor for the sustainable lifestyle brand YUME’s online magazine, The YUME Edit, I write stories about people, places, products and solutions that have the power to transform our planet and our lives.
I run the art, culture and lifestyle blog CulturePeel, sharing personal encounters with art and interviews with people from various creative realms.
- Worth waiting for: Yayoi Kusama at the Hirshhorn in DC
- Art in the age of Trump: reflections on the “Really” collaboration
Here are some of the articles I wrote for Lauritz, Scandinavia’s largest auction house, on design, art and culture. You can also find them all here.
- Catching Mad Men design fever
- Finn-spired design
- The legacy of Coco Chanel
- How German design immigrated to America
- A second home: the Scandinavian design revival in the US
- What would Arne Jacobsen say?
- The return of girls with pearls
- The short, dramatic story of Russian Orthodox icons
Let Your Baby Sleep Outside? Surprising parenting wisdom from Scandinavia: The Danes let their babies nap in strollers rain or shine (or snow), feed them strawberries, and insist on rye bread. What can we learn from the Nordic way of rearing healthy little Vikings? Babble.com | December 27, 2010