Celebrating Plastic-Free July with the AquaPlastic Team
A Design Museum Magazine feature about the multi-disciplinary performing arts group Masary Studios, which awakens iconic spaces in Boston through original, often interactive audio-visual pieces. Read the entire article here.
Stories about people, places, products and solutions with the power to transform our planet and our lives.
The culture and lifestyle blog CulturePeel chronicles personal encounters with art and features interviews with people from creative realms.
- Worth waiting for: Yayoi Kusama at the Hirshhorn in DC
- Art in the age of Trump: reflections on the “Really” collaboration
Articles on design, art and culture for Lauritz, Scandinavia’s largest auction house. You can also find them all here.
- Catching Mad Men design fever
- Finn-spired design
- The legacy of Coco Chanel
- How German design immigrated to America
- A second home: the Scandinavian design revival in the US
- What would Arne Jacobsen say?
- The return of girls with pearls
- The short, dramatic story of Russian Orthodox icons
Let Your Baby Sleep Outside? Surprising parenting wisdom from Scandinavia: The Danes let their babies nap in strollers rain or shine (or snow), feed them strawberries, and insist on rye bread. What can we learn from the Nordic way of rearing healthy little Vikings? Babble.com | December 27, 2010